When following candle safety guidelines, leftover soy wax will be in your candle vessel that can be removed before creatively reusing the vessel.
To remove leftover soy wax:
- Safely boil water in a tea kettle or pot
- Pour the boiling water into your candle vessel
- Do not touch your vessel after the hot water has been poured
- Let the vessels cool to reach room temperature
- Break up the hard wax that has risen to the top of the water
- Scoop it out and place it on a paper towel
- Properly dispose of the soy wax and metal wick holder in the trash bin- DO NOT put the wax down any sink/drains
For a visual, follow us on instagram.